top of page
CHAMPAGNE FLEURY 'Sonate' Extra Brut 2013 (spark white)

CHAMPAGNE FLEURY 'Sonate' Extra Brut 2013 (spark white)


Champagne Fleury is a family winery dating back 4 generations situated in Southern Champagne around the village of Courteron. Emile Fleury established the wine estate in 1895 after the phylloxera crisis, and today Jean-Sébastien Fleury heads the operation. 

Certification: Biodynamic (ECOCERT, DEMETER & BIODYVIN)

Grapes: 60% Pinot Noir, 40% Chardonnay

Region: Cote de Bar, Champagne, France

Vinification: The grapes are hand harvested. Wine is spontaneously fermented in vats (55%) and the rest in oak barrels (45%). The second fermentation takes place in bottle according to traditional Champagne method.

Dryness: Brut Nature (no dosage)


bottom of page